TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HIRE
The ‘Client’ means the person or company booking the booth for hire.
The ‘Company’ means Say Cheese Photo Booth.
By making a booking with us either verbally or by email regardless of whether a deposit has been paid, it is deemed that the Client has fully read, understood & accepted out terms & conditions of hire
1. In the event of circumstances preventing the Company from attending the booked event (such as traffic, weather etc) a full refund will be made or a pro-rata reduction in the event of a delayed start. No further compensation will be paid.
2. All bookings are subject to a £100.00 non refundable Admin fee. The final balance is to be paid & cleared 4 weeks prior to the event start date.
3. Any cancellations will be subject to the following charges:
within 8 weeks of the event date 25%
within 6 weeks of the event date 50%
within 4 weeks of the event date 100%
4. The Client is responsible for ensuring that the venue agrees to our attendance & has made provision for our requirements. Reasonable access for unloading & parking is necessary & the Company reserves the right to refuse delivery if this is not the case. In such circumstances no refund will be given.
5. The booth will be set up in one location as agreed on arrival & will not be moved
6. The Company reserves the right to terminate the booth hire if at any time the behaviour of the Client (or a guest of the Client) endangers the equipment or any persons safety. In such circumstances no refund will be given
7. Photos taken during the event may be used by the Company for future advertising or promotions